OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help businesses achieve the unimaginable. To accomplish this goal, we’ve developed a software platform that connects our clients with a vast network of on-demand professionals and empowers them with the tools they need to build, manage and scale an on-demand workforce.
Our clients include the world’s leading online publishers, retailers, CPG brands, media and hospitality companies. We have helped them revolutionize their business operations and improve the speed, scale and cost efficiency of projects ranging from creative services, to translation, transcription, data management and more. Our freelance workforce spans the globe and to date has completed over 100 million assignments on our platform.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Chief Marketing Officer whose team is responsible for all B2B marketing activities for the organization. The role is a combination of creative and analytical, and you will interact with a variety of partners to create and executive marketing campaigns using inbound, digital, account-based marketing, and sales enablement strategies.
In this role you will:
- Manage campaigns including budgets, timelines, internal and external communications across all applicable channels
- Work with internal and external partners to create campaigns and content
- Generate materials and tools for sales and marketing endeavors including sales collaterals, digital advertising, outbound tactics like email and direct mail
- Collaborate on all inbound marketing activities that leverage content marketing and thought-leadership
- Develop account-based marketing campaigns in partnership with sales colleagues
- Build and monitor social media campaigns
- Manage the creative design process for marketing materials
- Conduct research on target clients
To win in this role you need:
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar role, and three to five years of marketing experience
- Familiarity B2B marketing programs including digital marketing, inbound marketing, and account-based marketing
- Excellent writing, time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated success driving desired results across multiple marketing initiatives and channels, including social media marketing, paid digital advertising, and SEO
- Proficiency in Adobe Design products, marketing automation tools like Hubspot, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, the G-suite, and other digital marketing applications
- To be someone who is hands-on and who likes a challenging, fast-paced environment
- To be willing to learn and be a team player who puts team above self
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field