2019 Summer Internship Program
An intern shouldn’t spend their days fetching coffee. Well, that’s unless it’s to help themselves energize and focus on dominating yet another day of goals for their team.
That’s our stance here at OneSpace when it comes to our Summer Internship Program.
Let it be known that we’re not looking for mere seasonal help. We need standout candidates who bring fresh, innovative ideas for solving both our and our clients’ most pressing challenges.
While working interdepartmentally on projects with your respective team leads and mentors, you’ll also work as a group with your fellow interns, tracking your progress and developing a personal and professional skillset to leverage not only during your time here at OneSpace, but into your future career as well.
Each role offered through the OneSpace Summer Internship Program is a paid position that provides a unique and diverse learning and working experience unlike any other.
We’re looking for candidates with experience or background in one or more of the following fields:
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Product, Marketing and Sales
- Communications, Journalism and English
- Business Administration and Finance
Aside from being assigned to a specific department within our organization for the duration of the program, each intern will also be tasked with giving a closing presentation to their colleagues and company executives.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
If it sounds like we expect a lot from our interns, that’s because we do. But you also get a lot in return, including:
- Exposure to an elite network of business professionals and contacts
- A unique tech startup experience unparalleled in the Midwest
- Distinction of joining a recurring Best Places to Work and Top Workplaces honoree in the Greater St. Louis area
- Casual work environment with countless office perks and an invigorating culture
- Competitive compensation
PROGRAM CANDIDACY + QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- Current college student entering into your senior year or recent graduate
- Availability to work 20 – 40 hours a week between May and August
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application period for our 2019 OneSpace Summer Internship Program will open up in February 2019; stay tuned for updates.
- Potential candidates will be invited to attend a OneSpace Meet & Greet with various team members and leadership in mid-April; more details to come.