Account Coordinator, Data
Are you a numbers wiz? Do you “geek out” thinking about using big data to solve complex problems for some of the world’s biggest companies? We’ve got an opening for you.
We’re OneSpace, a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies improve their performance on the world’s largest online retailers. To accomplish this goal, our expert team members work side by side with our customers to deliver full-service digital shelf management solutions that put their products front and center in the digital world. Using our sophisticated and ﬂexible platform, our team improves and optimizes their ecommerce product content at unrivaled speed and scale.
Our clients include the world’s leading CPG brands and retailers. We have helped them increase their discoverability and conversions online, while creating streamlined content production processes that improve their speed to market.
At OneSpace, Account Coordinators work with key stakeholders to design and build project plans that help clients execute their strategic business objectives. The role is very hands-on, working with internal teams as well as managing the freelancers completing various data projects.
In this role you will:
- Manage the core components of client projects, including:
- Working with Client Success Managers to understand client needs
- Writing project instructions for freelancers that are clear and concise
- Designing and creating project plans within our proprietary software
- Identifying areas for improvement on projects and proposing appropriate solutions
- Reviewing and approving all project deliverables to ensure quality standards and project expectations are met
- Implement proper screening methods (tests, samples, surveys, etc.) to ensure the right freelancers have access to the right projects
- Coach freelancers’ performance throughout the lifecycle of a project via email and forums; including resolving disputes, communicating instruction changes, and providing constructive performance feedback
- Within defined parameters, develop incentives for freelancers, motivating them to improve turnaround time and increase productivity
- Absorb freelancer feedback and prioritize its importance; responding and making updates to projects to mitigate concerns
- Coordinate multiple projects at once, keeping track of all deadlines, deliverables, and associated tasks
- Collaborate with the project team to determine internal costs and scope of project plans
- Ensure that project issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the project team of any problems that may arise
- Provide regular input on all project activity, including weekly status updates
To win in this role you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or computer science related field of study
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Experience using basic HTML
- A passion for technology and innovation
- Demonstrated experience managing processes or people online
- Knowledge and understanding of crowdsourcing concepts and industry trends
- A sense of humor
- The ability to focus when under pressure
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; exceptional listening skills
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary; must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects, processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines, organizational goals and initiatives