OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help businesses achieve the unimaginable. To accomplish this goal, we’ve developed a software platform that connects our clients with a vast network of on-demand professionals and empowers them with the tools they need to build, manage and scale an on-demand workforce.
Our clients include the world’s leading online publishers, retailers, CPG brands, media and hospitality companies. We have helped them revolutionize their business operations and improve the speed, scale and cost efficiency of projects ranging from creative services, to translation, transcription, data management and more. Our freelance workforce spans the globe and to date has completed over 100 million assignments on our platform.
Account Director – Put your account management and sales experience to use in a growing startup!
The Account Director is the most critical role in new business sales, account growth and account renewals. The Account Director must be able to focus on landing, building and growing accounts. This role is both strategic and hands on and requires a leader who can wow clients while driving their team forward.
In this role you will:
- Have final responsibility for creation and execution of successful new client pitches and closing deals
- Work closely with executive and business development team to win new business
- Be responsible for account retention, growth and profitability and establish goals and strategy for each account
- Manage your account team and allocate support resources as needed to serve the account
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of clients’ businesses, industry, brands, landscape and objectives to uncover business needs and objectives and craft appropriate strategies to achieve client goals
- Establish and nurture client relationships, building trust, credibility and client referrals
- Grow OneSpace revenue and profitability
- Continuously monitor and review the processes and skills of the team ensuring the clients receive best in class service
- Lead and coach team in strategic planning and development
- Mentor, train and support account staff; provide constructive guidance and feedback as necessary; conduct performance evaluations and staff development planning
To win in this role you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related; MBA a plus
- At least five (and preferably ten) years of experience in sales, account management, leadership and business development
- At least five years of experience successfully growing and managing teams
- Extensive experience in CPG space
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and extraordinary customer service
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management, engagement or account management with close involvement in delivery of work and growing service offering within an account
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing, presentation and organizational skills
- The ability to voice your ideas while respecting those of others
- A passion for technology and innovation
- To be a self-starter who works collaboratively in a team environment and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- A sense of humor
- The ability to focus when under pressure
- A solid balance between strategic thinking and tactical accomplishment