OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help businesses achieve the unimaginable. To accomplish this goal, we’ve developed a software platform that connects our clients with a vast network of on-demand professionals and empowers them with the tools they need to build, manage and scale an on-demand workforce.
Our clients include the world’s leading online publishers, retailers, CPG brands, media and hospitality companies. We have helped them revolutionize their business operations and improve the speed, scale and cost efficiency of projects ranging from creative services, to translation, transcription, data management and more. Our freelance workforce spans the globe and to date has completed over 100 million assignments on our platform.
The Account Manager is the “second-in-command” on the account team, reporting to the Account Director. The Account Manager plays a key role in day-to-day account and team management working closely with the client on tactical issues while being aware of opportunities for growth and expansion of the client relationship.
In this role you will:
- Provide daily support to assigned clients working closely with your counterpart to identify needs and implement projects
- Supervise, train and grow the rest of the account team
- Be the subject matter expert on OneSpace services and a power user of our proprietary software
- Establish and nurture client relationships, building trust, credibility and client referrals
- Communicate effectively with the Account Director to ensure that she/he is aware of issues and opportunities at the client level
- Develop leadership, sales and business skills to enable you to move into an Account Director role
- Understand the resources available for deployment to solve client issues and develop client projects
- Collaborate with internal teams to complete projects on time and within budget
To win in this role you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related
- Minimum three years digital marketing agency or consulting experience
- One+ years in a leadership/management role with 1-3 direct reports
- Success in an Account Executive and/or Account Coordinator role with proven ability to grow into leadership
- Experience in CPG space with working knowledge of e-commerce best practices, SEO, keyword search, digital marketing trends, web analytics, marketplace websites (Amazon, WalMart, Target, etc.)
- Strong sense of urgency, integrity and professionalism; able to motivate others
- Ability to develop team members in order to build bench strength
- Solid experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Extraordinary customer service skills focused on results
- Superior communications skills
- Curiosity – wants to know the “why” behind the “what”
- Excellent benefits with significant portion of premiums paid by the company
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages and meal prep
- Positive, friendly, team focused culture
- 15 paid holidays
- PTO starting at 12 days per year
- Onsite fitness equipment
- Pet-friendly office with free parking, free haircuts, free oil changes, free lunch Fridays, and more!