Account Service Manager
OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies improve their performance on the world’s largest online retailers. To accomplish this goal, our expert team members work side by side with our customers to deliver full-service digital shelf management solutions that put their products front and center in the digital world. Using our sophisticated and ﬂexible platform, our team improves and optimizes their e-commerce product content at unrivaled speed and scale.
Our clients include the world’s leading CPG brands and retailers. We have helped them increase their discoverability and conversions online, while creating streamlined content production processes that improve their speed to market.
Account Service Manager
The Account Service Manager plays a key role in facilitating all client onboarding and implementation processes to ensure client satisfaction while also supporting the growth and development of the Account Service team as a whole. In doing so, the Account Service Manager will work closely with our full client portfolio to establish an expert presence in the industry.
In this role, you will:
- Dispense daily hands-on leadership to a team of Account Managers and Account Executives to provide them with mentorship, coaching and direction.
- Work closely with the Director of Account Service to identify client needs and upsell opportunities.
- Establish procedures and processes that support OneSpace as an organization as well as our departmental standards, values and strategic directives.
- Assist with existing client pitches, strategy meetings, renewals and QBRs.
- Establish a 1:1 cadence with the team that has a career and skills development approach.
- Oversee daily client management, including:
- Work with Account Managers and Account Executives to understand client needs.
- Build project plans and establish deliverable timelines.
- Identify areas for improvement on projects and propose appropriate solutions.
- Create and execute escalation plans as needed.
- Review and approve all project deliverables to ensure that quality standards and project expectations are met.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding client or team concerns.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product and Client Operations to ensure client needs are being met.
- Assist in hiring, training and onboarding of all new Account Managers.
- Create and maintain an inspired work environment where team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
To win in this role, you need:
- BA with an emphasis on marketing, advertising, business or related.
- 5 + years experience managing clients and relationships.
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role as a direct supervisor of account teams.
- 3+ years of agency or marketing experience.
- Effective leadership skills, including:
- Ability to inspire action.
- Infectious optimism.
- Acting with integrity.
- Being the team expert.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills both verbally and in writing.
- Phenomenal organizational skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in e-commerce, CPG or agency environments.
- Excellent benefits with significant portion of premiums paid by the company
- Fully stocked snacks and beverages
- Positive, friendly, team focused culture
- 15 paid holidays
- PTO starting at 12 days per year
- Onsite fitness equipment
- Pet-friendly office with free parking, free haircuts, free oil changes, free lunch Fridays, and more!