Director of Marketing and Sales Operations
OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help businesses achieve the unimaginable. To accomplish this goal, we’ve developed a software platform that connects our clients with a vast network of on-demand professionals and empowers them with the tools they need to build, manage and scale an on-demand workforce.
Our clients include the world’s leading online publishers, retailers, CPG brands, media and hospitality companies. We have helped them revolutionize their business operations and improve the speed, scale and cost efficiency of projects ranging from creative services, to translation, transcription, data management and more. Our freelance workforce spans the globe and to date has completed over 100 million assignments on our platform.
Director of Marketing & Sales Operations
The Director of Marketing & Sales Operations oversees Marketing systems and Salesforce.com, implements campaigns and sales workflows, and provides analytics for the Marketing & Sales teams.
In this role, you will:
- Use a variety of tools (Marketing automation, Salesforce, and others) to build B2B campaigns and associated organizational workflows
- Provide analysis and business intelligence using marketing and sales data
- Evaluate lead generation processes and procedures in use by marketing and sales and implement recommended changes
- Assist with developing strategic direction for the marketing and sales team, as well as the larger business
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in marketing, sales, and client support
To win in this role you need:
- Minimum five years of experience in a similar role with ten years overall experience in marketing
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce.com and Marketing automation tools (such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, or Eloqua)
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools – DOMO experience a plus
- A strong background in organizing and manipulating data in Excel
- An analytical approach and a desire to develop effective tools that help drive sales and marketing effectiveness
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- A deep understanding of B2B marketing and sales programs
- Excellent communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field