Junior Account Coordinator
Are you passionate about online content? Consider yourself a design wiz? Do you “geek out” thinking about using big data to solve complex problems for some of the world’s biggest companies? Then we’ve got an opening for you.
We’re OneSpace, the only platform designed to help brands achieve the perfect digital shelf. And here, our people come first.
Together, we’re a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to be the best in the world at helping enterprise clients leverage the world of freelance talent. To accomplish this goal, we’ve developed a software platform that connects our clients with a vast network of on-demand professionals and empowers them with the tools they need to build, manage and scale an on-demand workforce.
Our clients include the world’s leading online publishers, retailers, CPG brands, media and hospitality companies. We have helped them revolutionize their business operations and improve the speed, scale and cost efficiency of projects ranging from creative services to translation, transcription, data management and more. Our freelance workforce spans the globe and to date has completed over 100 million assignments on our platform.
Junior Account Coordinator
At OneSpace, Junior Account Coordinators work with key stakeholders to design and build project plans that help clients execute their strategic business objectives. The role is very hands-on, working with internal teams as well as managing the freelancers completing various content, data and design projects.
In this role you will:
- Manage the core components of client projects, including:
- Working with Account Managers and Account Directors to understand client needs
- Writing project instructions for freelancers that are clear and concise
- Designing and creating project plans within our proprietary software
- Identifying areas for improvement on projects and proposing appropriate solutions
- Reviewing and approving all project deliverables to ensure quality standards and project expectations are met
- Implement proper screening methods (tests, samples, surveys, etc.) to ensure the right freelancers have access to the right projects
- Coach freelancers’ performance throughout the lifecycle of a project via email and forums; including resolving disputes, communicating instruction changes, and providing constructive performance feedback
- Within defined parameters, develop incentives for freelancers, motivating them to improve turnaround time and increase productivity
- Absorb freelancer feedback and prioritize its importance; responding and making updates to projects to mitigate concerns
- Coordinate multiple projects at once, keeping track of all deadlines, deliverables, and associated tasks
- Collaborate with the project team to determine internal costs and scope of project plans
- Ensure that project issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the project team of any problems that may arise
- Provide regular input on all project activity, including weekly status updates
To win in this role you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Communication, Computer Science, Journalism or related field of study preferred) and up to 1 year of relevant work experience
- Basic understanding and comprehension of AP style
- Experience using basic HTML and Microsoft Excel functions
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Familiarity with crowdsourcing concepts and related industry trends
- The ability to focus when under pressure
- A passion for technology and innovation
- A sense of humor
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; exceptional listening skills
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary; must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects, processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines, organizational goals and initiatives
- Excellent benefits with significant portion of premiums paid by the company
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages and meal prep
- Positive, friendly, team focused culture
- 15 paid holidays
- PTO starting at 12 days per year
- Onsite fitness equipment
- Pet-friendly office with free parking, free haircuts, free oil changes, free lunch Fridays, and more!