Quality Assurance Analyst
OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help consumer product goods (CPG) companies improve their performance on the world’s largest online retailers. To accomplish this goal, our expert team members work side by side with our customers to deliver full-service digital shelf management solutions that put their products front and center in the digital world. Using our sophisticated and ﬂexible platform, our team improves and optimizes their ecommerce product content at unrivaled speed and scale.
Our clients include the world’s leading CPG brands and retailers. We have helped them increase their discoverability and conversions online, while creating streamlined content production processes that improve their speed to market.
Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a solid test strategy around all of our features. In addition to understanding and building good software testing practices, we’re also asking you to commit to fostering a healthy culture. We take that culture seriously at OneSpace, and we need help from our entire team to continue growing and advancing that healthy culture.
Reports to: Manager of Engineering
In this role you will:
- Define, develop and execute software testing strategy
- Build test plans that can be used to execute regression tests against the overall system
- Make sure features work in all environments with different data
- Work with engineers as well as stakeholders across the company to understand the scope of stories and make sure features are understood
- Help support quarterly initiatives by understanding key strategic decisions and recognize how they impact product and engineering
- Know our products and be able to clearly articulate product and company pitch
To win in this role you need:
- A solid foundation in Agile testing fundamentals
- An understanding of how to write a test plan based on acceptance criteria in a story
- 3+ years of comparable experience
- Bachelor’s degree (degree in MIS preferred)
- Experience and comfort working in an Agile software development lifecycle utilizing Scrum methodology
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and complete comprehensive testing on an iterative basis to meet release schedule
- To be a collaborator and a communicator and keep leadership and team members informed of changes, events and status
- Exposure to Source Control Repositories a plus (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Excellent benefits with significant portion of premiums paid by the company
- Fully stocked snacks and beverages
- Positive, friendly, team focused culture
- 15 paid holidays
- PTO starting at 12 days per year
- Onsite fitness equipment
- Pet-friendly office with free parking, free haircuts, free oil changes, free lunch Fridays, and more!