Sales Account Executive
Use your sales skills to help us grow! Excellent opportunity for a motivated salesperson. Must be a sales prospector with excellent communication skills proficient in MS Office, LinkedIn, and Salesforce.
OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help businesses simplify the way they do work. To accomplish this goal, we’ve developed a SaaS platform that connects our clients with a vast network of freelance professionals and empowers them with the tools they need to build, manage and scale an on-demand workforce.
Our clients include the world’s leading online publishers, retailers, CPG brands, media and hospitality companies. We have helped them revolutionize their business operations and improve the speed, scale and cost efficiency of projects ranging from creative services, to translation, transcription, data management and more. Our freelance workforce spans the globe and to date has completed over 100 million assignments on our platform.
The Account Executive is responsible for hunting new business opportunities using the phone, email, and social tools to engage senior executives, qualify/gauge interest, and close high value deals.
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
In this role you will:
- Establish relationships with new customers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sale
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales quotas targets will be met
- Prospect for potential customers through calls, face to face meetings, networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to facilitate meaningful conversations with prospects
- Report sales activity, notes, and forecasts in Salesforce
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
To win in this role you need:
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with emphasis on prospecting via phone, email, social
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
- Proficiency (or able to learn quickly) in Excel, LinkedIn, and Salesforce
- To be flexible and passionate about a company with lots of growth opportunity
- To see your work at OneSpace as “more than a job”
- High energy
- Willingness to work to become an expert in our field
- To be respectful to all team members
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Excellent benefits with significant portion of premiums paid by the company
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages and meal prep
- Positive, friendly, team focused culture
- 15 paid holidays
- PTO starting at 12 days per year
- Onsite fitness equipment
- Pet-friendly office with free parking, free haircuts, free oil changes, free lunch Fridays, and more!
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org