Sales Demand Generation Specialist
OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help businesses simplify the way they do work. To accomplish this goal, we’ve developed a software platform that connects our clients with a vast network of freelance professionals and empowers them with the tools they need to build, manage and scale an on-demand workforce.
Our team members value respect, honor approachability, and strive to be a positive force in the world. We’re dedicated to cultivating our expertise, never compromise on results, and believe our work is more than just a job. These core values are what establish OneSpace as the industry-leader in flexible workforce solutions.
The Sales Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for using social tools and email to engage senior executives, qualify/gauge interest, and set introductory conversations for senior business development team members. This team member will use creative techniques to break into a pre-identified list of high value target accounts. This team member will be highly motivated and a self-starter. Successful candidates will know LinkedIn inside and out and will have used LinkedIn to successfully prospect in the past. This is an entry-level role with the potential for career advancement for high performers.
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
In this role you will:
- Contact and engage senior executives in the retail, digital publishing and internet space. Prospect lists to be provided by OneSpace.
- Assess prospect’s business and outline highest value solutions OneSpace can provide to the prospect.
- Use creative messaging and social engineering to encourage contacts to engage with you.
- Write compelling messages that pique interest and inspire prospects to respond and ultimately agree to an introductory phone call.
- Develop messaging best practices and build list of “go-to” messages for various verticals and executive profiles.
- Create compelling follow up messages to inspire a response even after initial messages are ignored.
- Track all activities and data in salesforce.com.
Consistently achieve weekly activity targets.
To win in this role you need:
- 1-3 year’s sales experience with emphasis on prospecting
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
- Proficiency (or able to learn quickly) in Excel, LinkedIn, and Salesforce
- To be flexible and interested in a company with lots of growth opportunity
- To value a company that provides “more than a job”
- To be approachable
- To bring energy to the workplace
- Willingness to work to become an expert in our field
- To be respectful to all team members
- To be results oriented
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org