Sales Development Representative
Use your sales prospecting skills to help us grow! Excellent opportunity for a motivated salesperson. Must be a sales prospector with excellent communication skills proficient in Excel, LinkedIn and Salesforce.
OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help businesses simplify the way they do work. To accomplish this goal, we’ve developed a software platform that connects our clients with a vast network of freelance professionals and empowers them with the tools they need to build, manage and scale an on-demand workforce.
Our clients include the world’s leading online publishers, retailers, CPG brands, media and hospitality companies. We have helped them revolutionize their business operations and improve the speed, scale and cost efficiency of projects ranging from creative services, to translation, transcription, data management and more. Our freelance workforce spans the globe and to date has completed over 100 million assignments on our platform.
Sales Development Representative – with Growth Potential
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for using the phone, email, and social tools to engage senior executives, qualify/gauge interest, and set introductory conversations for senior business development team members. This team member will use creative techniques to break into a pre-identified list of high value target accounts and must be highly motivated and a self-starter. Successful candidates will know LinkedIn inside and out and will have used LinkedIn to successfully prospect in the past. This is an entry-level role with the potential for career advancement for high performers.
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
In this role you will:
- Contact and engage senior executives in the retail, digital publishing and internet space with prospect lists provided by OneSpace.
- Assess prospect’s business and outline highest value solutions OneSpace can provide to the prospect.
- Use phone calls, creative messaging and social engineering to encourage contacts to engage with you.
- Write compelling messages that pique interest and inspire prospects to respond and ultimately agree to an introductory phone call.
- Develop messaging best practices and build list of “go-to” messages for various verticals and executive profiles.
- Create compelling follow up messages to inspire a response even after initial messages are ignored.
- Track all activities and data in Salesforce.com.
- Consistently achieve weekly activity targets.
To win in this role you need:
- 1-3 year’s sales experience with emphasis on prospecting via phone, email, social tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
- Proficiency (or able to learn quickly) in Excel, LinkedIn, and Salesforce
- To be flexible and passionate about a company with lots of growth opportunity
- To see your work at OneSpace as “more than a job”
- High energy
- Willingness to work to become an expert in our field
- To be respectful to all team members
- To drive toward results
- Excellent benefits with significant portion of premiums paid by the company
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages and meal prep
- Positive, friendly, team focused culture
- 15 paid holidays
- PTO starting at 12 days per year
- Onsite fitness equipment
- Pet-friendly office with free parking, free haircuts, free oil changes, free lunch Fridays, and more!
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com