OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help businesses achieve the unimaginable. To accomplish this goal, we’ve developed a software platform that connects our clients with a vast network of on-demand professionals and empowers them with the tools they need to build, manage and scale an on-demand workforce.
Our clients include the world’s leading online publishers, retailers, CPG brands, media and hospitality companies. We have helped them revolutionize their business operations and improve the speed, scale and cost efficiency of projects ranging from creative services, to translation, transcription, data management and more. Our freelance workforce spans the globe and to date has completed over 100 million assignments on our platform.
The Solutions Engineering team creates and manages technical solutions for OneSpace clients. These projects range from custom plugins and interfaces within our proprietary software to built from scratch applications. Our mission is to use our technical expertise to provide world-class customer support to all of our clients.
In this role you will:
- Work within the team to build stand alone applications
- Design and Implement custom task UIs for projects based on requirements gathered from interactions with the client
- Build plugins for our proprietary software that will facilitate workflow optimization
- Assist in API integrations for client projects
- Monitor and support running projects
- Maintain positive relationships with your clients
- Gain a strong understanding of the code and database across all applications in order to provide the best solutions & support possible.
- Respond and address technical support tickets from both clients and users
To win in this role you need:
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) or equivalent experience
- Communication skills; verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, including:
- Phenomenal organizational and communication skills
- Critical thinker who enjoys new challenges
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with SQL Server, C# .Net, Node.JS, Document Databases, and PHP preferred
- Team player who works well in a collaborative, start-up environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to learn and grow skills