OneSpace 2017 Summer Internship Program
Interns shouldn’t spend their days fetching coffee unless it’s to help themselves energize and focus on dominating yet another day of goals for their team.
That’s our stance here at OneSpace, where we’re calling on applicants for our 2017 Summer Internship Program.
But we’re not looking for mere seasonal help. We need standout candidates with fresh, innovative ideas for solving both our and our clients’ most pressing challenges.
While working interdepartmentally on projects with respective team leads and mentors, interns will also work as a group, tracking progress and developing personal and professional skillsets to leverage not only during their time at OneSpace but in their future careers as well.
Each role offered through the OneSpace Summer Internship Program is a paid position that provides a diverse learning and working experience unlike any other.
Available internships include opportunities in:
- Product and Engineering
- Client Services and Operations
- Sales, Marketing and Finance
What’s in It for You:
If it sounds like we expect a lot from our interns, that’s because we do. But our team members also get a lot in return, including:
- Exposure to an elite network of business professionals and contacts
- A unique tech startup experience unparalleled in the Midwest
- The distinction of joining a recurring Best Places to Work honoree in the Greater St. Louis area
- A casual work environment with countless office perks and an invigorating culture
- Competitive compensation
Program Candidacy and Qualifications:
- Must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Must be a current college student entering your junior or senior year or a recent graduate
- Must have availability to work 30 to 40 hours a week between May 22 and August 11
Each intern will be assigned a department-based project to work on throughout the duration of the internship. At the end of the program, interns will be required to give a closing presentation to colleagues and company executives.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 21.
- Select candidates will be invited to a OneSpace Meet & Greet with various team members and leaders on Thursday, April 27, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. CDT.
- Snacks and refreshments provided
- On-site interviews possible
- Attendance mandatory
- More details to come