OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies improve their performance on the worlds largest online retailers. To accomplish this goal, our expert team members work side by side with our customers to deliver full-service digital shelf management solutions that put their products front and center in the digital world. Using our sophisticated and ﬂexible platform, our team improves and optimizes their ecommerce product content at unrivaled speed and scale.
Our clients include the world’s leading CPG brands and retailers. We have helped them increase their discoverability and conversions online, while creating streamlined content production processes that improve their speed to market.
As a UI/UX Designer for OneSpace, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating cutting-edge designs for our applications and platforms.
In this role you will:
- Listen, translate and prioritize the Product teams’ strategy for user interface design, web design and other digital creative initiatives
- Develop wireframes and build out prototypes for review with Product and Engineering teams
- Present design concepts to executive leadership
- Give and receive constructive, specific and actionable feedback to and from team members and executives
- Ensure that the creative process and creative meetings operate efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that our creative presence remains cutting edge and differentiates us from competitors at all times
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion in a manner that ensures both creative quality and speed to market
- Develop and maintain style guide and user experience quality standards throughout the applications
- Execute other duties as assigned
To win in this role you need:
- 1+ years’ experience designing websites, web applications and/or mobile applications
- Passionate student of user experience and user interface design
- Demonstrated experience designing websites and applications for interaction across multiple devices; both native application and responsive design experience preferred
- Ability to apply best practices in usability, conversion optimization and SEO
- Experience with software such as Adobe Creative Suite, wireframing and prototyping software such as Axure or Balsamiq and the ability to learn internal systems quickly
- To thrive in a fast-paced, Agile, highly collaborative environment where many team members are invited to provide feedback and input into decisions
- To be high-energy, passionate, self-motivated and driven toward excellence
- To maintain a positive attitude and must elicit, accept and respond to constructive criticism
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work well as a member of a team and on your own
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Industrial Design or related field
- Excellent benefits with significant portion of premiums paid by the company
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages and meal prep
- Positive, friendly, team focused culture
- 15 paid holidays
- PTO starting at 12 days per year
- Onsite fitness equipment
- Pet-friendly office with free parking, free haircuts, free oil changes, free lunch Fridays, and more!