VP of Sales
OneSpace is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goal: to help businesses achieve the unimaginable. To accomplish this goal, we’ve developed a software platform that connects our clients with a vast network of on-demand professionals and empowers them with the tools they need to build, manage and scale an on-demand workforce.
Our clients include the world’s leading online publishers, retailers, CPG brands, media and hospitality companies. We have helped them revolutionize their business operations and improve the speed, scale and cost efficiency of projects ranging from creative services, to translation, transcription, data management and more. Our freelance workforce spans the globe and to date has completed over 100 million assignments on our platform.
Vice President of Sales
OneSpace is looking for an experienced, strategic sales VP with a proven track record of building and leading dynamic sales teams that sell software-as-a-service solutions directly to executives of Fortune 500/Fortune 1000 companies within the retail, publishing, media, and hospitality industries.
The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience managing enterprise/strategic accounts, with a focus and demonstrated success developing strategic relationships within large, complex organizations. We are seeking a leader who comes to the table with existing VP and C-level relationships in our target industries, and a proven track record of recruiting and developing top sales performers.
In This Role You Will:
- Report to the CEO and play a key role in the company’s senior leadership team
- Contribute to the company’s strategic planning and interact with the company executive team and Board of Directors
- Be responsible for developing and executing against bookings forecasts, ensuring consistent, profitable growth in new business and ARR
- Implement a holistic sales strategy for OneSpace, including development of team quarterly performance objectives, establishing financial targets and optimizing processes throughout the sales lifecycle
- Use a data-driven approach to developing a sales model that is predictable and scalable
- Analyze the effectiveness of sales methods, costs and results; report on key metrics and progress to plan
- Recruit, train and develop sales talent, implementing training programs that empower team members to achieve their potential
- Assist sales team members in development of business cases, contract negotiations and closing strategy
- Identify objectives, develop strategies and action plans to close complex sales deals and widen revenue streams within existing accounts
- Be a motivational leader who fosters a culture of teamwork and accountability
- Act as a thought leader to our clients to demonstrate the value and ROI of leveraging our software to engage an on-demand workforce
- Collaborate with marketing to refine and adapt our outbound prospecting and client acquisition strategy, ensure funnel health and achieve pipeline objectives
- Be the liaison across functional teams for understanding market and client needs (marketing, client success and product development)
- Partner with executive team to understand market dynamics and identify new opportunities
- Be an expert resource on our product both internally and externally
To Win This Role You Will Need:
- 10+ years’ experience as a senior-level sales leader, preferably prospecting Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 accounts in a B2B Enterprise SaaS environment
- Proven track-record of closing six and seven figure contracts and leading a team to achieving sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships and engage in strategic conversations with senior and C-level executives
- Superior analytical skills and strong financial acumen; ability to interpret data and rapidly adapt to changing demands or strategies
- An entrepreneurial mindset; a leader who can easily identify opportunities, is willing to take calculated risks and has a “whatever it takes” mentality when it comes to achieving goals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and product demonstration skills
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Willingness to travel; up to 30% of the time
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree strongly preferred