Effective as of August 1, 2018
The objective of this Policy is to provide you, as a user of OneSpace’s Services, with clear and accessible information about the cookies that OneSpace uses, the role they play in helping us provide the best possible experience to you and the choices you have when it comes to your cookie settings.
1. What are cookies and other similar technologies?
Cookies are text files which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. They are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
The term cookie describes a range of technologies, including:
- pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email, which indicate that a page or email has been viewed),
- mobile device identifiers, and
- web storage used in desktop software or mobile devices.
We’ll use the term cookie throughout this Policy to cover all of these technologies, but we’ll make sure we provide you with clear details about them all so that you can make informed choices about your cookie settings.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your user experience. They can also help to ensure that ads you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
There are a few different categories of cookies, including:
Session and Persistent Cookies
- Session Cookies- these are cookies which expire once you close your web browser; and
- Persistent Cookies- these are cookies which stay on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them.
First and Third-Party Cookies
- First-party cookies- these are cookies set by the website that you are visiting at that time, either by us, or by a third party at our request;
- Third-party cookies- these are cookies that are set by a party other than that of the website you are visiting. If you visit the OneSpace website or use the OneSpace Service and another party sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie
Cookies also differ depending on the purpose they are used for, including:
OneSpace, or our service providers acting on our behalf, uses the types of cookies identified in Section 1 above in the following ways:
3. How to manage your cookie preferences
On your mobile device, your operating system may provide you with additional options to opt out of interest-based advertising or to otherwise reset your mobile identifiers. For example, you may use the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting (on iOS devices) or a setting to “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” (on Android) which allows you to limit the use of information about your use of apps for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests.
4. Updates to this Policy
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy.
When we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with prominent notice e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the OneSpace Service or by sending you an email. We may notify you in advance.
5. How to contact us
33 Bronze Pointe, Suite 100
Swansea, IL. 62226
We hope you enjoy OneSpace!